Women Are Sacred 2019 Monthly Calendar with Awareness Months & Days
The 2019 Women Are Sacred calendar includes awareness months and days reflecting the safety for Native women movement along with beautiful color photographs, artwork and images. Awareness months and days include introductions, definitions and resources on Human Trafficking Awareness Month, National stalking Awareness Month, Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month, Sexual Assault Awareness Month, Child Abuse Prevention Month, National Day of Awareness for Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls, World Elder Abuse Awareness Day, Domestic Violence Awareness Month and International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women.
- Send PDF to local or online printer for quality print copies.
- If using your work/personal printer, you can print each page on regular sized 8.5' x 11' paper.
- Open PDF in Adobe Reader.
- Select Print button.
- Select Color or Grayscale (Black and white).
- Under 'Page Sizing & Handling', select 'Actual Fit'.
- Assemble, staple, hang & enjoy!
The NIWRC and this product was supported by Grant Number 90EV0452-01-00 from the Administration on Children, Youth and Families, Family and Youth Services Bureau, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.