You are here
The 2019 Women Are Sacred calendar includes awareness months and days reflecting the safety for Native women movement along with beautiful color photographs, artwork and images.
The National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey: 2010 Summary Report is a publication of the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Centers for Disease Control and PreventionThomas R. Frieden, MD, MPH, Director
National Center for Injury Prevention and ControlLinda C. Degutis, DrPH, MSN, Director
Division of Violence PreventionHoward R. Spivak, MD, Director
Federal Stalking Laws
United States Codes Service
- § 2261A. Stalking
Domestic Violence & Stalking
- § 2261. Interstate domestic violence
- § 2262. Interstate violation of protection order
- § 2263. Pretrial release of defendant
- § 2264. Restitution
- § 2265. Full faith and credit given to protection orders
- § 922. Unlawful acts. – [Domestic Violence and Stalking Firearm Prohibitions only]