NIWRC On-Site Technical Assistance Opportunity
NIWRC is pleased to announce the availability of on-site technical assistance to tribal domestic violence programs and shelters. In FY18 NIWRC has funding to provide up to three days of direct on-site technical assistance in four (4) tribal locations. On-site technical assistance is available on a wide spectrum of topics ranging (just to name a few) from:
· Tribal justice and jurisdictional issues
· Program development/staff development
· Shelter development and housing
· Trauma-informed care
· Community organizing, community awareness and education
· Intersections of Domestic Violence/Mental Health/Substance Abuse
· Intersections Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
· Intersections of Domestic Violence/HIV/AIDS
· Domestic Violence and Child Welfare
· Health care and domestic violence
· Prevention and Intervention Strategies
· Research for tribal communities, data collection and program evaluation
This technical assistance opportunity is designed to support tribal capacity enhancement in responding to domestic violence and to strengthen advocacy services to victims and survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, dating violence and trafficking. FVPSA tribal grantees are encouraged to apply.
Deadline for submission is November 17, 2017. Approved TA applicants will be notified on or before December 15, 2017. All onsite TA visits will be scheduled beginning January 1 through August 31, 2018.
If you are interested in applying for on-site technical assistance, please fill out our online form by clicking on the link below to be considered for this extended opportunity.
On-Site Technical Assistance Request
(Click if the request form below is not visible.)
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you! Please contact any member of our Training and Technical Assistance Team